COVID-19 Protocols and Policies
When you BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT, ask yourself the following questions:
- Have I been diagnosed with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past two weeks?
- Have I shown symptoms of COVID-19 or come in close contact with anyone exhibiting these symptoms in the past two weeks?
- Have I traveled outside of my immediate daily routine in the past two weeks?
- Do I have a cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, or loss of taste or smell?
If you answer yes to any, please cancel or refrain from booking at this time till you get tested and produce a negative result. Nothing personal!
When you come into your appointment, I ask to please:
- Wear a mask (preferably with earloops)
- If you're getting color, I recommend bringing a disposable one or one that you don't mind getting color on
- Arrive with clean hair unless advised not to
- Apply hand sanitizer upon arrival
- If you plan on bringing someone, please let me know ahead of time. I have to safely ensure I meet new capacity restrictions and passing of a health check. Sadly at this time, no fur babies
- Per new state guidelines, I cannot offer you refreshments during your visit. Please bring with you any refreshments you might need during your service⠀
What I'm doing to keep you safe:
- Taking client temperature upon entree
- Every day and in between clients, I clean and disinfect my tools, station, chairs, floors, doorknobs to maintain a safe and clean space
- As much as I love you, I am going to refrain from the usual handshakes and hugs
- I've taken the initiative to take a Covid-19 test every two weeks and will share my results
And, finally, if you have any concerns, please feel free to bring them to my attention. I look forward to seeing you soon.
🖤 xx LL⠀