Does an itchy, flaky, dandruffy scalp have you in a puff? Try apple cider vinegar!
Apple cider vinegar helps restore and maintain the proper acid/alkaline balance (PH) of the scalp, and it even cleanses clogged pores. Feeling Adventurous? Add baking soda to exfoliate.
How To D.I.Y.:
- Mix 1:1 ratio of apple cider vinegar and water.
- Pour the solution in a spray bottle.
- Spritz it on hair and scalp, being careful to avoid eyes. Apple cider stings if it gets into the eyes. Ouch.
- Wrap hair in a towel and leave on 30 minutes.
- If you’d like to exfoliate your scalp, wrap hair in towel for 20 minutes and massage in baking soda for the last 10 minutes.
- Remove towel and rinse.
Note: Repeat as needed. You can also pour solution on hair and scalp, leave it for 15-20 minutes, then rinse.